Special : Slim neck = SN
"SN stands to describe a slim neck we use on our "SN" guitars. Comparing to a traditional 52mm width at nut we use a 48mm width at nut on our SN models. This gives a more comfortable feeling while playing and also is perfect for players with a bit smaller hands and shorter fingers.
•" 1st time tobacco sunburst tops on Nylons
• 2way truss rod
• Slim neck (48 mm width at nut)
• Selected solid spruce top
• Selected rosewood for back & side
• 12hole bridges for outstanding tone and top movement
• Flat fretboard for a perfect classical feeling
• Equipped with Savarez 500CJ high tension string "